Our diverse team of global experts is available to help plan your smart city or campus deployment. Our expertise includes: architecture, engineering, utilities, security, public safety and smart cities. Bring us a challenge and we’ll make sure we assemble the right team to help with your smart city or campus planning.
Instant Smart City
Project FreeCharge is a global IoT initiative with mayors, university presidents and clean tech companies to embed sustainability into the public’s mindset while energizing infrastructure that better protects citizens and property. Our innovative smart outdoor furniture provides a number of benefits:
- Visitors can rest on the well lit benches and instantly recharge their mobile devices or access WiFi while safely hanging out.
- Planners and architects can activate and energize public spaces with new found design flexibility on future proof platforms.
- Administrators can directly message the public in new and attractive ways while illustrating sustainability and resiliency.
- Safety officials can exponentially increase public safety and security with lighting and “visibility” in previously unattainable locations. Quite simply, FreeCharge is reshaping how people around the world view and interact with civic infrastructure while improving their lives.
A new class of infrastructure
Cities, schools, transit agencies and real estate planners have a new weapon on dwindling budgets, climate change and crime. FreeCharge stations eliminate the need for trenching, wiring and other requirements to power cameras, sensors, electronic displays, video management and many other modern services required to stay relevant in today’s rapidly evolving digital society.
- Attractive gathering locations
- Engaging and loaded with public features
- Always on. Able predict and help manage crowds
- Safe and secure with sensors that can help prevent and deter any harmful actions before they happen (without worry of invading privacy).
- Future Proof Platforms. Easily upgraded with new or updated hardware. Remotely managed with firmware and software updates as needed.
- Flexible and easily transportable to instantly reconfigure public spaces without a lot of fuss.
- Resilient and completely self-powered – available 24/7/365. Far better than any power grid on the planet.
- Non-polluting since they are powered by 100% clean energy (all the time).
- Always refreshing. New models are updated and refreshed all the time.